What information The Beauti Bank may collect about you;
– How thebeautibank.com will use information we collect about you;
– Whether The Beauti Bank will disclose your details to anyone else;
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
– Your computers IP address,
– Your worldwide geographical location,
– Your Internet browser details,
– The site which referred you to us,
– How long you stayed on our site,
– Which pages you viewed.
Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and The Beauti Bank, including anything purchased including subscriptions and membership services.
Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from The Beauti Bank, including but not limited to names, email addresses, physical addresses and telephone numbers.
Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from The Beauti Bank, including but not limited to names, email addresses, physical addresses and telephone numbers.
The Beauti Bank will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
– For website administration purposes, which means that The Beauti Bank may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance).
– To personalise the way that content on the Beauti Bank website is presented to you.
– To allow the Beauti Bank website to enable any services you are registered with.
– To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the Beauti Bank website
– To enable us to deliver any services that you have purchased via the Beauti Bank website
– To allow the Beauti Bank to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices.
– To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications.
– To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
– To allow us to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (Any information will be generic and non identifiable).
– To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Beauti Bank website.
Who The Beauti Bank may disclose your personal information to:
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, Officers, Agents, Suppliers, Subcontractors, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of thebeautibank.com. We do not provide or sell your personal details to third parties unless you have specifically requested that we do so. If you consent we will provide your personal information to carefully selected third parties for the purpose of direct marketing in order that advertisers and/or third parties can offer you information, goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Every time you visit the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify you on the Beauti Bank website.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may also use third party advertisements on the Beauti Bank website to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geo-targeting purposes (showing London based Personal Trainer ads to someone in London, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
Any advertisers on our site many also place cookies on your local machine.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable.
We may also use your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by the laws of England & Wales;
The Beauti Bank take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
We will store all personal information on our secure servers. Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology. However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. Any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Any personal information that is submitted to us may be stored and transferred between countries which do not have copyright laws as protecting as the EU. By providing us your information to us you agree to such international data transfer and storage.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge the ICO recommended £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. The Beauti Bank accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.